Tuesday 8 May 2012

3 hours...

...a fabulous spring evening, the wind had changed direction and had dropped considerably, I tried the deeper end of the lake but the result was the same.

Change

The boilie rod remained untouched throughout this short session, I fished the worm exclusively on the float rod I missed several bites, probably from small fish, however at about 730 the float buried properly and a decent fish was hooked, it didn't power of like a tench but instead gave a slight 'thump' and came in begrudgingly. 'Bream'.. as it was I never found out because it fell off.

The following few hours gave me a few more bites but nothing solid. I stuck it out 'til 915 and spotting a barn owl whilst packing up capped an excellent evening which had everything save for a fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment