Saturday 5 May 2012

And we're off again....

...my first still water session of the year coincided the cup final. My usual cup final routine of going fishing unless Everton reach the final was undisturbed thanks to last months capitulation at Wemberlee.

Lift

I decided to concentrate on tench at a local mere, red maggots float fished down the edge on one rod and on the second rod I fished boilies across to some pads. The float was away from the start and a succession of net roach and skimmers came my way, which made for an active afternoon.

The boilie rod looked the part, nice looking rig, delks working fine but no movement of the swinger and no cigar.

May! I was colder today than at anytime last winter!

Chicken and sweet corn soup
Prawn crackers
Singapore vermicelli
King Prawn with cashew nuts and yellow bean sauce
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Fried rice


No comments:

Post a Comment